We would like to invite you to a World Hepatitis Day event at our office in London on Thursday 28th July 2022
· Get tested for hepatitis C by our trained staff with a result within 20 minutes. The only way to know is to have a test, not routinely offered, and it is estimated around 80,000 people in the UK remain undiagnosed!
· Meet staff and have the opportunity to ask any questions about hepatitis C from our Helpline Information and Support Service Manager, Samantha May.
· Get a free Hepatitis C Trust goody bag!
· There will be light refreshments.
· A private view of an art exhibition, exploring what remains “hidden”… stigmatisation and feelings around hepatitis C. The works were kindly donated to us from friends of the late, acclaimed Brixton artist and long-time supporter of the Trust, Anthea Toorchen. This will be accompanied by a poignant short film that was made of her discussing her work with a friend. The work will be available for sale, with all funds going to support our work.
We will be opening our doors from 10am until 3pm
Our address is 27 Crosby Row, London SE1 3YD (just a 5 minute walk from London Bridge and Borough stations).
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone – 020 7089 6232
The Hepatitis C Trust is a Registered Charity, registered in England No 1104279 and Scotland No SCO39914. Company No: 0506992