Writing to your MP only takes a few minutes and can have a powerful impact on making them aware of hepatitis C and how it affects people in their area. After all, as their electorate, you keep your MP in a job!
You can write to your MP by taking the following 3 easy steps:
- Find out your MPs’ contact details by typing in your postcode here
- Download our ‘draft MP letter’ here
- Personalise the letter by adding:
- Your name and address
- The name and address of your MP
- Your personal experiences
Please let us know how you get on and send us a copy of your MP’s response so we know if we can ask them for support in Parliament in the future (email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Becky Hug, Policy and Parliamentary Adviser, The Hepatitis C Trust, 27 Crosby Row, London, SE1 3YD).
Thank you. Your action will make a real difference.